Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Feddy Fashions


Lily Grace is a fashionable little toddler these days. Nearly all of the outfits that she monkeys around in are from Grandma Feddy and let me tell you, Feddy has the toddler fashion down to a science. Now, I am somewhat fashionable, but when it comes to my daughter I am 100% functional and utlitarian. I approach baby clothes with the mentality of easiest to match, comfiest to wear and simplest to clean. I cannot tell you how many days I have put one shirt on the little one only to have to change her pants 4 times. Seriously everything should go together.....somehow. So lucky for Lily, she has Feddy who keeps her outfitted in the most adorable dresses, tops, pants, socks, shoes and accessories.

Here are a couple of her latest designs that I couldn't help but share. What a precious girly!


Getting ready for church. Brushing those teeth and looking fashionable while doing so!


This was easter Sunday and the only way I could get her still was to let her hold her ball and her favorite person at present. Daddy!


MOPS Tea the Testimony on Tuesday. I caught her in motion running around like a crazy lady before our meeting began. What a cutie.


We are one colorful family thanks to Feddy's Fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment