Monday, December 12, 2011

Grow Lily Grow!


I just cannot believe how big Lily Grace is getting these days. She has reverted back to infant sleeping habits and I am discovering that some of her no sleeping is related to the fact that she is STARVING!!! I cannot believe how much she is eating these days, WOW. A few nights ago she woke up from 2:30 - 4:30. She snuggled, had her bottle, fussed some, and just wouldn't go to sleep. I finally got her back to sleep only to hear her screaming at 5:15. I groggily got up and decided that I was going to try food. DUH! She ate two full bowls of food including, MILA, oatmeal, yogurt, prunes, pears and barley then followed them up with 2 servings of leftover quiche. She just kept giving me the "more" sign. The poor baby was so hungry! Since then, her appetite has increased 10 fold. She is eating me out of house and home. She is also getting heavier and heavier, a growing kiddo!


We have put black out curtains in her room in a desperate attempt to convince her to sleep through the night. To date they are not working, but I still hold out hope. I may have to discover a new norm of waking up at 5:30AM. So early! In the wee hours of the morning, she does tend to want to snuggle on me for a while. I guess I could get used to that. It's just so early!

It has gotten quite chilly here in North Carolina, of course, we are still running, just with a few more layers. We are getting closer and closer to the Disney Marathon and training has become exhausting. We did 20 miles last weekend and have another 20 on the books for next weekend. SO. MUCH. RUNNING! Today Grace and I got to run together and with the temps in the low 30's we had to bundle up our little bundles of joy. They were so cute decked in their winter digs.


Both of them were practically immoble. Just the cutest little marshmallows ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment