Monday, June 20, 2011

My first TOOTHBRUSH for my Two Tooths!

So aside from the fact that Grandma Feddy keeps Lily Grace dressed in the cutest clothes ever (no joke, Mom, I get compliments everywhere I go!), she is a dental hygienist and very excited that Lily is beginning to sprout tooth buds! She was so excited in fact, that the day after I told her teeth were coming in she quickly shipped a baby toothbrush out to us. Now when I say that teeth are coming in, they are little buds popping through the gums. Barely enough to see let alone any surface area to brush. Never the less, I have been given careful instructions to start teaching her to brush early and often, so we have added nub brushing into our nightly routine.



At first, she saw the toothbrush and instantly wanted it. After all, Mom was holding it and it looked like something yummy to chew on. She loved the brush part and how cool it felt on her gums.



She did manage to get the wrong end in her mouth at one point. Oh well, at least she is getting that it goes in there one way or the other.


Lily has definitely decided that teethbrushing is her new favorite hobby!


Thanks for the toothbrush Grandma Feddy!

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. how cute. I have to hand it to you, you've done a good job capturing this wonderful moment on camera. I just wish that I was able to capture the moment my sister gave her daughter her first tooth brush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If brushing her teeth is her new favorite hobby, then chances that she'll have a perfect smile when she grows up is high. And I can understand why your mom shipped that tooth brush. I mean, who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete