Tuesday, October 10, 2023

P!NK Carnival Tour Concert!



Alright, its no secret, I have LOVED this woman and her music for a very long time.  Alecia Moore, aka PINK, is such an inspiration for me.  I mean lets face it, her look inspires mine.  She is not only a powerhouse singer and songwriter, but she is insanely athletic, deeply committed to her marriage, and an absolutely raw and authentic mother.  I adore her and have wanted to see her in concert for years!

During her Beautiful Trauma tour we desperately tried to get tickets and simply couldn't make it work without taking out a second mortgage.  This time we got wind of her Summer Carnival tour and purchased tickets a year in advance.  Melissa and I determined to take our entire families and couldn't wait to go!







All of us got together at the Allens to get ourselves ready and had an absolute blast donning our colors, rainbows, and sparkles.  We worked for a while to get our costumes in order and I think we delivered!


We were so fortunate to find a parking garage literally right across from Chase Field and walked right into our section.  The place was filled with amazing people.  I mean so much love and such fun crowds come to see PINK.  She demands it.  Its such a safe and inclusive place.  So glad that this was the first concert I took my girls to.






Our seats were awesome even though we were a distance away. 




Bob and I ran into so many amazing people at the concert!  Dani here is from my gym.  She's amazing and it was so fun to connect.  We also saw Jessi and Ryan Oury who are our friends from COLLEGE.  No kidding.  We were so glad that they moved to AZ a couple years ago and it was fun to connect right before PINK showed up.






PINK is an absolute rock star and her show was AMAZING.  It was such a fun time to sing and dance along with my girls to all of her music. 


We watched PINK do her thing for almost 2 hours before finishing the night flying over all of us in the arena.  I won't lie, I would give a lot of things to have an opportunity to fly around in her spinning harness.






The woman is an absolute joy to watch, follow, and model.  I am grateful for her music and am more grateful for the opportunity to share this amazing experience with my girls......

IM NEVER GONNA NOT DANCE!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment