Saturday, October 14, 2023

Manifesting

I have dreamed for a great many years about being strong and muscular, flexible and powerful with the ability and space to invite others to find their own strength and power.  If you would have shown this version of my to myself at 15 I would have been equally mesmerized and terrified.  I am so proud of where I am, where I am going, and the work I have done getting to this place.






I have stepped full into my dharma teaching and sharing the practice of yoga and just this month I started coaching Crossfit. I love being fully embodied in myself and fully able and willing to step into everything that I have been manifesting for years.  I love where I am in life and am so very grateful for this body of mine that keeps on getting better and better with age.








Manifesting is all about seeing something before it happens, working daily towards a goal you believe in, claiming something before it actually happens.  In faith we believe in an everlasting future, we live in a way that manifests that belief here on this earth.  We are manifesters.

Life is a series of choices, sacrifices, and moments to believe in yourself. My life and experiences has brought me to this place of pure joy.  Joy in my purpose, joy in my body, joy in my spirit, and joy in everything I am manifesting into existence. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment