Thursday, February 3, 2022

Fast and Furious Finale!

I got to take a trip out to Texas to visit my dear friend Rebekah a week ago.  It was so wonderful and such a special trip.  In all the time that she lived here in the valley, we would talk about the day when all of our children were in school full time and we could have coffee in the morning without being disrupted by kids needing snacks, entertainment, or referreeing! After a move and dealing with her daughter's brain tumor, she just recently got to send all of her kids off to school.  So I came out to Texas to do what we always promised we would.....sit on the couch and drink coffee for hours with no kids!


Last April we started watchin the entire Fast and Furious franchise as a fun goodbye activity and in the hopes of seeing the new F9 hitting theatres.  We weren't able to finish all 8 before they moved, and then life happened and things got in the way.  BUT not this time.  We got the kids off to school, poured our coffee, sat our tushes down on the couch and watched those movies!  It was such a wonderful time and so worth doing.  I heart this woman and miss her a bunch.

It just happened that the trip was over Owen's birthday too so we got to celebrate by having pizza and throwing a party while I was there.  Life keeps moving forward.  There is no doubt about it.


I absolutely adore this family and these kids.  Seeing Amelia thriving again after a tumor and brain surgery was amazing.  This little girl is resilient and so much fun. 


Texas will always have a bit of my heart now and I cannot wait to find myself back in Farmer's Branch soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment