Thursday, June 20, 2019

Universal Studios

Our day following the Space Center was a blast.  Bob and I headed to Universal Studios Orlando for a day of coasters and fun!  


The Islands of Adventure is a pretty big place so we just started at one corner and decided to walk the whole thing.  We started at The Hulk and aptly finished there too.  Big bad roller coasters are so much fun!  Especially with your boyfriend! :)

It was an especially great day too because Grandma Jill RETIRED!  We have been waiting for this day for many years and while we were standing in line for the Superman ride, she finished her last day as a Chicago schools social worker.  The woman deserves a medal, and some thumbs!


My favorite part of the Universal Studios parks is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  The entire world spans over 2 parks.  We ended up on the Hogwarts side and I told Bob he could ride the rides but only if I could tell him what everything was :)  We are hoping to read the entire series as a family and I CANNOT wait for all of us to experience all of the Wizarding World.


I love my husband, and I especially love doing really fun things with him.  Our trip was wonderful and time spent sans kids was special.  Looking forward to the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment