Monday, March 19, 2018

AVP Doubles Champs!

After IRONMAN, it was really important to me that Bob find things that he really loved to do but was unable to during my training.  He has always loved volleyball and has talked of maybe joining a league off an on.  I am so thankful that our good friends Melissa and Jeff introduced him to the Funkalicious Beach Volleyball league this year because it has been such a great place for him!

He and Jeff recently played in a Doubles Championship and I just have to take a blog and brag on the guy.  You know, its hard to come "out of retirement" and get back on top.  He has been working hard to regain his skills that he honed in high school and college.  He has played in a good many tournaments that have been, in his words, demoralizing.  This tournament was different though.  The guys came to play....and they ended up on top!



AVP Champions!  I was sad that the girls and I had to miss the day, but it was an all day event and I don't think we would have lasted.  Super duper proud of this guy for finding something he loves and is really good at! Wish I could have put some of his action shots in here, but there is a lot of copyrights protecting them (silly photographers!)

BTW ......those ABS.....DAAAAAMN!

Way to go guys!  Can't wait for the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment