Thursday, December 28, 2017

A Wincup Visit

As the year comes to a close I am finding myself behind on some necessary blogging!  Here's hoping I can get it done before we start a new year!


A week and a half ago we had a wonderful and surprising visit from our amazing friends Traci and Tyler.  They ended up coming to AZ in a bit of an unexpected way, and they made a quick stop by our house part of their itinerary.  I am so grateful, because one thing I am learning is that friendship happens when you are intentional.  Even if that means a 2 hour quick visit on a Monday afternoon.  


Lily, Evie and Audrey became fast friends and played for the whole afternoon.  I don't even think we saw them more than a couple of times.  They had a ball playing dolls and kitties.  All of them are incredibly strong and opinionated, however, they all figured out a way to play together and had a blast.  The 4 of us adults just hung out in the sunny yard catching up and playing with the little lady.
The last time I saw Ms. H here, she was brand new!  I couldn't help but pull my camera out and capture her.  She has so much joy and is such a happy heart.  I loved every second....so did Ellie.


I cherish the friendship that we have with this family and look forward to visiting with them again soon.  I am grateful that the miles are truly short between friends.  Much love to the Wincups! 

No comments:

Post a Comment