Thursday, November 30, 2017

Rosie the Rivetter


This past month while I was out in Colorado Bob and the girls headed over to the local small airfield to take in an awesome vintage airplane show.  I am so glad that Bob does this kind of stuff with his girls.






Lily loves learning about history and about all of the women who changed history and made a difference.  Bob and some of our really good buddies took advantage of the opportunity to explore some history and I honestly couldn't tell you who had more fun.









All 3 of them had a blast and the most poignant thing I heard from the whole experience was from Lily when she came home and told me, "Mom, did you know that there were strong women who changed the world during the war? Yep, they taught the boys how to do stuff and they build big airplanes!"

Yep, girls are mighty!


No comments:

Post a Comment