Friday, March 3, 2017

Reptile Relationships

So the day of the marathon, we got to attend a birthday party for one of the girl's friends.  The main event of the shindig was The Reptile Guy.  This guy brings in all sorts of cold blooded creatures and lets the kids hold them while teaching them all sorts of interesting information.




I wasn't for sure whether the girls were going to be totally into it or keep their distance.  Both of my girlies remained front row and first in line to touch, hold and carry the slippery creatures.



I have a picture when I was little of me holding a big snake at a Summer Camp and of course I had to document that time when Lily and Evie held their first python. 



Bob, the guy who is afraid of snakes even held it.  A fact to which I needed to document proof.



Yes, we all held the big slimy snake and learned our fill of interesting facts about reptiles.  I can say with confidence though, I do not want one or any in my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment