Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Jingle Bells

Evie Frances had her first Christmas program at her school the other night.  I am so grateful for this little preschool that we are a part of and how it has played such a big role in my girl's lives.  Last year Evie had to sit in the pews while Lily performed and this year Lily got to be the support for Evie.  


My little Evie has been practicing her songs for the past couple of months and the one I have heard on repeat is Jingle Bells.  Her rendition is absolutely the best:

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all da way. Oooona fun,  had a farm, ei ei O, HEY!"  Its just been the best!


Of course little Miss I'm-in-charge spent much of her time shushing everyone behind her that she forgot most of her motions.  I couldn't help smiling.  Yep, that's Evie.


Evie LOVED being the center of attention and her smile was absolutely so big when she looked out and caught her family looking at her.  She did her best to participate in the music, but just watching her interact with her classmates and have her moment was enough for me.






Evie's Christmas program was everything it should be and I am so thankful this holiday season for these 2 amazing women who have given their life and time to pour into my little giant.  Mrs. Baer and Mrs. Mansfield are the most amazing teachers and Evie is such a blessed and happy little girl. She is thriving this year and learning that in order to fly well she must first learn to tame her wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment