Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Bee is 3!

To my Little Bee,

Happiest of birthdays kiddo.  You are 3!  Time always has a way of moving forward so fast when you are little and it is hard to believe that it has been 3 years since you came into our lives.  You have made our family complete and have filled our home with sweet giggles, strong willed "No!"s and countless snuggles and kisses.  Oh Bee you are special.


You are fearless Evie.  Completely bold and brave and determined to do everything that you want to do.  The other day you had us ask the lifeguards at the pool if you could jump off the diving board.  You can barely swim by yourself and yet were still determined to jump.  I love that about you.  It will take you far.  Your tenacity and bravery will lead you up great mountains.  Find Jesus little one, fight for justice for the down trodden.  Be the change in the world Bee. Determine yourself to move mountains.....I believe you will.


Evie, I know you can't understand this now, but you my dear are the one who taught me to be brave enough to chase my IRONMAN dream.  Every day I look at you and remember giving birth to you.  When you came I had to find a level of strength and courage to bring you into this world.  I found it.  Every day I look at you and see my own strength reflected in you.  

You are a special little girl Evie.  You are perfectly matched for your sister.  You love her and can hold your own with her.  I pray you will always be close to her.  You fit into our family perfectly.


I love you so much Bee and am grateful that I was chosen to be your Mommy.  Always know you are loved, that you are strong, that you are beautiful, purposeful and a warrior for Jesus.  Be a light, shine bright and know that I love you.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment