Friday, June 3, 2016

Evie the First

Can you believe it? This little girl is about to be a 3 year old!  She has been anxiously awaiting her birthday and, much to her delight, we decided to celebrate a wee bit early!


Grandma Jill and Grandpa Steve came down for a visit last weekend and I thought it the perfect time to lavish some party love on my little Bee.  For days leading up to the big Sophia the First party Evie kept asking, "Is today my birthday? Is today my birthday?"  Her excitement was so precious.  When the day arrived and everyone started showing up she couldn't help squeal with delight.


I am so grateful for the people in our lives who came to celebrate Evie.  I could not have asked for a better little crew and truly love this community of people we have discovered!



Evie's first present was a ginormous slip and slide!  Oh man!  Talk about a kid paradise.  Evie got a new pool and a slip and slide.  Bob set it all up and the kids had a BLAST in our backyard splashing and being kids.  Made me smile so big that we have a place to do this kind of stuff!

Amelia

Jared

Lena

Kyla

Makensie

Jack


Hayden
 When it was time for singing and cake Evie was at the tired and overwhelmed stage of the party (It's tough being 3).  She was so cute and after she endured her birthday song she blew her candles out and enjoyed her cupcake.  Actually I think she had 3 cupcakes that day......but whos counting.







The entire afternoon was such a wonderful way to celebrate Evie Frances.  She is so special and is growing up so beautifully.  I am glad that we decided to extend her birthday celebrations for a couple of weeks.

Happy Birthday Bee!





No comments:

Post a Comment