Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Its a Lifestyle

A couple of weeks ago we had an amazing day out at Canyon Lake with all of my TRI Club and friends.  Bob and I brought the whole family out to the lake for a morning of fun, water, sun, food and of course triathlon!



Bob and Joe rode their bikes from our house up to the lake before everything started.  They are such supportive guys.  They ended up being on kid duty for much of the morning while us Moms were doing our thing.  I couldn't help but stop and take some pictures.  I love that this is our lifestyle right now.




In all of this training.........I am rarely alone.  There are so many amazing people on this journey with me.  I am so glad that my girls get to be a part of this.


I especially love having them around because all I hear is "Go Mommy!" and have a child who literally can't wait to jump into my arms out of the water.  I do this for me and for them.  



I cannot wait for many more Summer Saturdays spent out at the lake with my family and friends.  



No comments:

Post a Comment