Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Its the Little Things

A month ago we had the awesome opportunity to celebrate this little lady's birthday.  



It was an amazing afternoon complete with bounce house, pinata and lots of food.  I wasn't planning on dedicating an entire blog to it, but life is made up of a million simple moments and frankly I want to remember them.

I have said it over and over.  The days are long, but the years are short.  Its so true.  Evie is potty training (more on that later).  We are a few weeks away from being diaper free.  I just registered Lily for KINDERGARTEN.  She is starting to read.  I discovered gray hairs the other day and Bob is sporting several himself.  Life is moving forward.  So I want to soak in the little things.



I want to soak in all those things that make our years a magnificent lifetime.  I want to soak in the windblown hair of my two year old.....


I want to soak in the unabashed joy of a 5 year old living it all out at a birthday party.  No cares weighing, just full out abundant joy. Its the little things.


Life is a series of seemingly insignificant moments that all add up to an incredibly blessed and memorable legacy.  There are BIG defining moments .....like IRONMAN, but its truly the little things that fill the pages of our story.


Be sure to soak them all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment