Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Longmire Remodel: The Floors are IN!

For the last 3 weeks as my house was literally being torn apart and I was living on concrete, wood splinters and tile shards, this day seemed so impossibly far away.  I truly thought that it would be first part of November before I was able to write this post.




Hats off to my amazing husband who saw the finished product while I was whining about living on concrete and it "never getting done."  What a whiner I am.  He and our buddy Matt (thanks again a million times over!) poured the coal to it and in 4 days it was DONE!  Amazing.











Here is Bob gleefully putting in the final piece of flooring.  The mix of relief and utter exhaustion written over his handsome face.  So much work!  But look at how beautiful it is!





Don't mind all the nonsense.....we do still live here :)



I am so blessed and humbled by this experience.  Our home is truly becoming ours and I am just loving it.  Our area rug came in today and I laid it out with a smile.  Amazing what can happen in 3 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment