Saturday, October 24, 2015

Golden Moments

I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I was to get the call that Traci was coming to Arizona for a work event.  When she told me that she wanted to pop by for a few hours with Miss Audrey I didn't even mind that it was only going to be brief.  Any time spent with this dear friend and her family is time WELL spent.

Oh how I wish the 3 hours spent together would have been 20, but it was so wonderful to catch up and see her smiling face.  I am so blessed to have so many good friends. Everywhere we have lived has yielded wonderful friendships and I am grateful.

Plus, how cute is this little girl?  All of the little ladies had a blast playing outside in our gorgeous weather on our fabulous playset.





If you haven't today, tell a friend you are grateful for them.  No matter how far away you are and how much time passes between you, a few moments spent with them is a treasure more valuable than gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment