Tuesday, October 6, 2015

The Longmire Remodel: Demo is DONE!

DEMOLITION is COMPLETE!  HOORAY!  I cannot tell you how excited I am to be writing this!  The last piece of wood flooring came out last week and it felt oh so good.  Following our wood floor removal was the entertainment center.  We took that monstrosity out last Friday.  The last baseboards bit the dust on Saturday morning and Voila!  We have wrecked our house!





I'd like to say its been loads of fun, but I would be lying.  I am all about the home making not the home wrecking.  I have learned A LOT about myself in this demo process.  There is a reason I am not in construction.  Its hard to see the forest through the trees. We have a plan.....I just gotta trust the process!





Now that Demo is done we were finally able to begin to think about the home making steps.  Paint was first on the list, cleaning the second.  Last Saturday I poured the coal to it and got it pretty much done.  Our house is slowly transforming into something that is ours and I am so excited to be headed into the rebuilding phase.









No comments:

Post a Comment