Sunday, May 17, 2015

It's Happening Too Fast

Life....Lordy....its simply happening too fast these days.  I am so behind in my blogging.  I have so many to do and I am determined to catch up this week.  I sometimes find with blogging that if I am behind and try to stay in chronological order I will just continue to be behind so I am going to stop right here and talk about today.

We got to have lunch with the Wincups!  Oh it was so wonderful to see Traci, Tyler and Audrey again.  Audrey is getting so big and Evie and her were just about the exact size.  It really is so much fun to see Traci in full fledged mother mode with a strong and spirited little lady to chase after.


Our conversation today was broken up at best, but it happened and it was so wonderful to spend some time with them.  Lily was such a big kid today and she kept track of Evie and Audrey.  There was even a moment when they three of them were playing ring around the rosie......so cute.


Last week was kind of a rough one for me (more on that in one of my other blogs to come), and I was so blessed to be able to finish the week around this family.  I am so blessed to know Traci and Tyler.  They are lifelong friends and I am simply elated tonight that no matter how many hours and states separate us, we will always find our way back to each other.  Even if it was a brief hour and a half over lunch with three kids running around.  How Good God is!

No comments:

Post a Comment