Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Its Why the Leaves Fall

As a kid I just don't know if there is anything more fun, anything more glorious than running full bore into a big pile of fallen yellow leaves.  An activity so simple and yet so unbelievably fun.  Both girls have been having a ball over the past week playing in the daily covering of leaves that Bob has to rake up.  I giggle because Evie is not completely into it like Lily, but content to watch and observe and have the occasional moment in the pile.  



Last year I captured some of these same pictures only Lily was in her Minnie Mouse costume that never left her body during the month of October.  This year is no different except we have traded in Minnie's polka dots for the blue snowflakes of Elsa.  I love her spirit.  She loves to play, dresses and all!


This fall Evie is all about babies and wants to push this little stroller everywhere.  It is practically a permanent fixture on her arm and no leaf raking session would have been complete without it.




I love my girls and I love watching them play.  The fun, and joy and discovery on their faces is contagious and special.  The leaves delight them.


.....and there is just no better reason than that for why the leaves fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment