Friday, July 11, 2014

Lucky Little 13 Months

This kid, man is she adorable and SO much fun to take pictures of.  She is becoming this incredibly rambunctious toddler these days and likes to stay in constant, never ending motion!  I am so completely grateful that 1. I am in REALLY good shape, and 2.  That I stay in shape by running!  I am always on the move.


Evie is still completely content with crawling everywhere she wants to go, but has started to just arbitrarily stand in the middle of the room or in the middle of the yard.  She doesn't like to take steps, but she is so proud of herself when she finds herself standing on those little nubs she calls feet.  Her little white sandals have squeakers in them so she is starting to discover how fun it is to make sound when she moves.



This little lady is strong and coming on in a big way.   Lately she has taken to screaming and I am talking loudly!  When she gets mad or feels neglected, she will go red faced screaming at the top of her lungs for 5 seconds.  It really is epic.  This girlie can scream.  I can tell that she is frustrated with her lack of language skills because she screams and points at things often.  We are working on sign language, but it is just not sticking real well.  I am determined to give her tools other than volume for communicating with me and others, but its proving to be a challenge!


For as little as this little Bee is, she can EAT.  Holy Moses!  She is constantly hungry and eats like she is starved.  She loves chicken nuggets and anything meat.  Blueberries, beans, avocados and yogurt are favorites too.  She is just growing, growing, growing, in spite of getting horribly sick a week ago.  

Other favorites are climbing the stairs, cuddling with her blankies, opening her dresser and removing all of her clean blankies for snuggling, Memaw and Papa and her Daddy.  I occasionally get a "MeeMee" for Mom, but this little girl talks about "Daaaa Dy"  all day long.  Lucky guy.


Little Evie, I love you so much and with each day my heart grows even more for you.  You are so special, so full of life and so strong.  I LOVE watching you grow peanut.  You have such a sweet heart and simply love to cuddle and give kisses.  They thrill my heart so very much.  Bee you are beautiful.  We are lucky and blessed to call you ours!

Love, Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment