Thursday, December 6, 2012

12 Weeks

It's here! The end of the first trimester.  Do you have any idea what this means? I'm cookin' a baby!


When I was pregnant with Lily I anticipated the day that I turned 12 weeks like none other.  Primarily because everyone says that miscarriage rates are much lower once you hit the 12 week mark and, here is my favorite part, morning sickness is hopefully on its way out the door.  Sadly I still woke up sicker than sick today, but it's a milestone, and I have high hopes that I only have a few weeks left of the endless relationship with my toilet.  I am all about indoor plumbing, but having your face in the potty takes away all pleasure.  Gosh its yucky.  What I really cannot wait for is the day when food actually sounds and smells good.  Oh will that be the day!

Current food aversions: red meat and onions.  

Little Miss Lily has been getting in the baby spirit by playing the baby Jesus in her very own nativity set.  I found her like this the other night before bath time with her blankie and everything.  So super cute. She talks about the camels and wisemen, the sheep and shepherd and even "fankises, goad and mryh."  What a smartie.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for 12 weeks! Beth you are doing this! One day you'll wake up and feel awesome! Praying it's just around the corner for you! Love you so and that teeny tiny baby bump!

    ReplyDelete