Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shoot for the Moon...

cause even if you miss it you will land amongst the stars.

I love that quote! Through my Lifemax business I am really learning a lot about dreams, commitment, drive, passion, strength and belief. I am also learning that big reality is possible if you work hard for it and never let someone or yourself convince you its not possible. Sometimes I wonder where many people would be if they honestly went after their dreams and NEVER quit. I wonder what the world would look like if we all refused to let our circumstances, our attitude or our expectations get in the way of chasing after something we want. I hate to say it, but in many ways our society has really become a society of quitters. School is to hard...just quit, marriage is too hard.....just quit, paying bills is too hard.....just quit, your job is too hard.......just quit, if something is hard or requiring much of you, by all means, just quit. It's sad. Let me rephrase, it is SO sad and yet I have found myself so easily enticed to quit in different areas of my own life.


Starting my own business through Lifemax has absolutely been an eye opening experience for me. What could I achieve if I just refused to quit. One of the things that very successful people are constantly telling me is to make and write down goals. When goals and dreams are in your head, they are simply a fantasy, but when they are in ink, they become tangible, maybe even possible. I have put this little exercise on hold for some reason, perhaps out of a lazy (don't make me work hard) attitude, but if there is one thing that I am learning is that dreams require WORK. Hard, no quit, frustrating work. I want to make 2012 my personal best year yet and so I have decided to publicly declare my goals for this amazing year!

1. Run the Disney Marathon

2. Run the Tobacco Trail Marathon

3. Add one distributor per month to my growing Lifemax Business.

4. Read 1 self development book per month

5. Be making $1000 per month by December 2012.

6. Start riding a bike more so that I can one day do a triathlon.

7. Send out a monthly newsletter to all of my team members.

8. Get pregnant......Lord willing

9. Take a vacation with my hubby and without the little one.

10. Never give up on my dreams of being financially free.

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I know that you can achieve each one of your goals! Thanks for always pushing me to believe in my own!

    ReplyDelete