Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a Cute Baby!


I know that I am biased, but Lily is just about the cutest baby that I have ever seen. It seems like every day she gets cuter and cuter.


Bob and I keep our camera on our person at all times because it is so much fun to see her new faces and when she discovers something new. She is such a precious child even when she screams at the top of her lungs. I have decided that the most rewarding thing is in the mornings when she smiles when seeing Mommy. Just warms my heart.



I am also having a blast dressing her up. It seems like the world is conspiring to have my daughter in nothing but pink. Not that I have anything against the color, but seriously everything is some form of pink and yes salmon equals pink manufacturers!



I think that I am going to start a movement towards purple, turquoise and yellow for the girl trend.

A couple of weekends ago when Bob and Lynn came into town they were very chagrined that Lily did not have a Chicago Bears outfit. You see, I do not really have any preference on sports teams (sorry Broncos), but Bob is a die hard Bears fan. Lynn immediately went home to Chicago and bought Lily the proper game attire!


She has two outfits that will show her team support and make her Daddy smile. So, much to the disappointment of my Colorado and Arizona family, Lily will be a Bears fan. Boy does she make a cute one too. Of course the Bears colors are very butch so I went and girlied it up with a white flower.



No comments:

Post a Comment