Sunday, August 27, 2023

Barbie and Ken

With the arrival of the Barbie movie, Barbie fever has been everywhere!  Our friend Bridgit planned a Barbie and Ken themed surprise party for her husband Joe and we were all about it.  On top of the theme, we had a to go to Goodwill for our outfits.  I really didn't want to wear pink (because everyone else would) So I discovered Air Force Barbie from "vintage" 1993.


I was SHOCKED and thankful when I went to Goodwill and found an Air Force jumpsuit for Bob.  I guess I can thank the overzealous Halloween  rush for it!


I found a green bomber jacket to match, got us some aviators, and I think we make a pretty awesome Barbie and Ken.

The morning before the party I took part in a fundraiser for autism at my Crossfit gym.  I love feeling strong and this workout was a great one. I got to partner with Sandy and we flew through the workout.



Saturday's are for yoga or Crossfit.  I love it and feel so excited about it!

Our party was perfect and everyone came as a different version of Barbie and Ken.  Such a fun night celebrating our friend and having some extra fun in the process.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment