Sunday, May 14, 2023

Dear Mom....

 You were right. I'm glad they know.  Mother's Day was a sweet day for all of us.  Its been a rather full and constant season, but I am reminded that the daily grind of living and life is what motherhood is made for.


I told someone the other day that my girls are growing up at a relentless pace right now.  I knew the time would fly, I just didn't fully grasp how, with independence and needing me less, come some sort of time speed warp.  I don't want to keep them young, but I also don't want them to fly so soon!  Good Lord!


But look how beautiful they both are.  The confidence, poise, purpose, and power that radiates from these two pieces of my heart is amazing. The strength and fortitude they both embody is more than I ever did at their ages.  Its neat so see and sometimes hard to parent, but hey........

At least they know I was right......

Here's to the women raising strong ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment