Friday, December 31, 2021

Tram Bam Po Line

When the 4 of us moved into our Arizona home our backyard was a bit of a blank canvas.  We worked hard to make it useful and not just a mud pit including an original design playset.  I remember when we built this.  The girls were so small.  Grandma and Grandpa Longmire helped us and the whole thing was a huge success.  The girls have had so much fun on this.  But alas, they are now too big for it. 



It took Bob some time to be able to get the courage up to take this down.  Heartless me was ready a while ago, but I let it sit because I know how hard he worked on it.  This year we decided that it was time to own a trampoline and meticulously looked for the biggest and best our budget would allow.


Bob's heart felt lighter when our neighbor (who has two little boys) wanted many of the parts of the playset.  I think it helped him let go and take it down knowing it was going to go to Ryan, Hillary, Tyson and Warner!  We quite literally handed the boards right over the fence.


The huge trampoline box came while Bob was on a business trip and the girls were so upset that I couldn't put it up without him.  It was like having a brand new toy sitting in your living room that you can't open.  There is some kind of lesson in there about delayed gratification.


Dad came home and we all were put to work in quick order. The TRAMPOLINE is a hit!


There was no time lost in teaching backflip safety and backhandspring safety.  Its been such a source of play for these girls and I am so grateful. 



Oh, and I thought I was in great shape, but turns out bouncing  on a trampoline fitness is shockingly tiring sport!  Here's to getting some new fitness in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment