Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Friends Don't Let Friends do Masters Degrees Alone

This woman right here graduated AND passed her boards this past month. Becoming a midwife has been nothing short of an Everest attempt.

A pandemic, a divorce, living in 3 different states, working full time, doing school, being a Mom, and everything else the past 3 years have brought her and she is still graduating with top marks.


To finish up her clinicals Sarah had to be in Tucson, a mere 2 hours from me.  I wish I could have seen her more, but this weekend we spent together was extra special because she officially caught all of her babies needed to graduate,  this cheers was one we have dreamed about for 8 months.


I am so grateful that I was able to spend not only this weekend, but her graduation weekend with her.  All of her hard work, sacrifice, blood, sweat, and tears, got her to this place and I am honored to have held a place next to her.





Life is full of really hard things, but you find it in yourself and you do it!  I am surrounded by really strong women and so proud to call this one a very best friend.


Plus I got to hang out with this handsome guy and thats always a good time!




My friend, you did it!  You are so possible!  All of those babies you are going to meet are so lucky to have you!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment