Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Never a dull moment

Parenting is simply not for the faint of heart.  Also parenting is not for a savings account!  I won't lie, I am very grateful that I have gotten both of these girls from 0 to 10 and 7 respectably without any major broken bones, and lets face it......with all the things we (Bob) do its a shocker.

So I do suppose in the grand scheme of life Evie breaking a permanent tooth is minor, but for real.  Such a bummer!


Evie was doing kid things at the park when she took a header into a bar and came up a quarter tooth less.  In her words, "Mommy, I totally swallowed my tooth."

But, how funny is this.  She had a dental appointment scheduled for same day so, small blessings.


Now we are giving her tooth a hot minute to settle and then its on to fillings and eventually a veneer. I won't lie, I asked Dr. Williams if I could wait to put the veneer on until after she was an independent adult and no longer on my bank roll.  He laughed.  

No, no, Ill get it fixed, but please girlie, can we not break more teeth?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment