Monday, August 10, 2020

4th Grade



Lily, you are amazing dear.  You are incredible and have become such a mature young woman.  Watching you grow up has been such a delight for me and I look at you in awe so many times during the day.

I am so glad that I waited until our second week of school to write this because I am SO PROUD of you.  Between microphone issues, school with a screen, technical issues, a screaming sister, and frazzled parents, you, my dear, have managed to take all of it in stride and THRIVE.  You have steered into the digital platform, developed a relationship with your teacher, and done all of your assignments with minimal interaction from us.  You have taken charge and whenever we come in to check on you you look at us and smile "It's okay Mom, I got this."  YES YOU DO, and I am humbled, amazed and so so proud.



Your Daddy and I feel so grateful for you.  Your 4th grade year is off and running little girl and we cannot wait to see all that you will accomplish this year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment