Wednesday, August 12, 2020

2nd Grade

Dear Bee,Girlfriend, you are spicy!  There is a whole lot of power and light and bigness inside of you, and darling, Dad and I feel a little bit like we may have a tiger by the tail.  



You are in 2nd grade this year and while remote learning is not what I would have wanted for you, here we are.  And lets be honest, our first week together was a hot mess!  Everyone was frustrated and frankly kiddo, I don't blame you for feeling all the things.  I wanted to rage quit too!

But like always, we Longmires get through it because WE CAN DO HARD THINGS right?  Girlie, you are so big.  Your personality, your emotions, your love, your attitude, its so big.  
Bee, your Daddy and I love you so much and I won't lie, the first week of school hurt our hearts a lot.  I know, yours was hurting too.  What a rough time, but we are moving forward and trusting that the Lord is going to bring us through the other side of this pandemic with more grace, compassion, and character than we would otherwise have had.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment