Saturday, June 2, 2018

Zoo Day with Lily

Ever since Lily entered elementary school, she and I don't have a lot of one on one time together.  I do my best to find little pockets of time with my oldest, but life is busy, and she is busy!  I really lucked out because Grandma and Grandpa took Evie out for a birthday day, so I got Lily Grace all to myself!


She and I decided to hit up the zoo, one of our favorite summer hang out spots and we did just as much as we could. It was so much fun to do together because she is big and tough and can walk the entire thing plus....she is just plain fun to be around!





I dreamed a dream that one day both of my girls would ask me to take their pictures and pose for me.  I love photos.  I love capturing memories, and I LOVE when I am not just the annoying Mom!



We pet the sting rays, and rode the carousel. We saw just as many animals as we could, went shopping, played on the playground and caught some sleeping monkeys.




This young woman is amazing, fun to be around, strong, confident, curious, and joyful.  I am so grateful that I am her Mom and even more grateful for every moment I get to spend around her. She is one cool kid.





No comments:

Post a Comment