Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Evie Bee turns 5!

Guys, its here.  This day is here.  Evie Bee is 5.  She's 5! Like with Lily, when I was in the reality of no sleep, breast feeding, incessant crying, and complete loss of independence I would think about the day when she turned 5.  It seemed so far away, and yet, ITS HERE!  I no longer have toddlers y'all!  And a new chapter of life has begun!


I will admit, I am LOVING this new phase that we are in, and eventhough we still tend to cry about clean up days, Evie is in this amazing newness of young girlhood and it is PERFECT.





Life is incredible, and getting to this point is a milestone truly makes me smile.  Babies and toddlers are hard, but this new stage of kids is such a great reward!



Evie Bee!  Happy birthday girlie. You are everything I wished for you when you were just a wee little thing.  You are bold, brave, spicy, and such a love.  Fearless is your word baby girl and you are strong and brave to boot.  The world is a better place because you shine in it.  Keep shining bright Bumble bee and remember that the God who made you delights in you. Your Daddy, Lily and I are always on your team kid, so go, do, and be YOU!

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment