Saturday, February 10, 2018

Tennis LOVE

Lily is playing tennis!  


Miss Lily was introduced to the fabulous sport by Grandma Lynn last summer and we had an opportunity for her to invest some time into it and she LOVES IT!  

Bob and I have learned that Lily Grace is definitely and individual sport kid.  While I hope she will participate in some sort of team at some point, tennis fits her little personality just perfectly.  



After last summer the idea of tennis has always been on my radar for Lily.  I was so grateful when a girlfriend of mine found a great program and shared the info with me.  Not only does Lily get to play, but she is doing it with one of her friends!



This little group is so great.  All 3 of her other classmates work together to catch balls, hit balls, pick up balls, and encourage each other.  



This kid loves to be active and I have to work to not over commit her.  I cannot wait to see her and Grandma play this coming Summer and hope that tennis becomes just another way that Lily Grace learns to shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment