Friday, June 23, 2017

The Bee is 4!

My Bee,

You are 4 years old little lady!  I am usually so good at getting out your birthday blog on your birthday, but we have simply been having too much fun this month.  I have so many more pictures of you to add and stories as well, but it is going to take me a while and I just don't want to wait any longer to write this letter to you.

You are growing up so fast little one and your Daddy and I cannot help but smile every time we think about you.  This year you have come into your own and while being three was a true parenting challenge for us, you did your 3rd year absolutely like you should have.  You were bold, daring, decisive, precosious, bold and flat out strong.  There is something about you Bee, you have got something special.



I have always said that you are my fearless wonder, and you have only become more so this year.  You are just not afraid of anything.  Keeping you from cutting your fingers on my razor or burning your hands on the stove or breaking your bones doing a crazy stunt has been a full time job.  You my dear have this undeniable thirst for life and experiences.  

Your fearlessness comes a lot from wanting to be like your big sister and do everything she can do.  Here is the best part........you can do it!  You are the strongest 4 year old I know and kiddo, I wouldn't put anything past you.  You go hard and then you sleep,  You recharge and then you go again.  You love to play and especially love tickles.  You have imagination and LOVE to giggle.  You love it.  Your smile lights up a room and Evie......people love you.  You are fun to be around.



Yes, you scream and fight and can throw down with the best of them.  You can growl and have been known to come out swinging, but you are learning and you love so big.  I wish more people could love the way you do.


You never miss a day telling me you love me.  You tell Daddy you love him, you tell Lily you love her.  You are the kid that never forgets.  That is Jesus in you.  You always speak your heart and are not afraid to tell the ones you love how much you love them.  That is something that blesses my heart more than anything.  You cuddle with the best and you LOVE hugs.  There are days where I think you would crawl right back inside me you want to be so close.  I am trying to do better accepting your love language because touch is not my strength.  I am grateful for you Bee, and how you love.  


You have become a little girl and at present the only thing reminding me of your toddlerhood is this whole wetting the bed thing.  I know, GOSH MOM.......but kiddo, you are growing up and becoming a little girl soon to be little woman.  Everyday I see you becoming stronger, more independent and more you.  I love it, but I recognize that time is rushing past.  I tell you all the time, "please grow up slowly, k?" I don't want to keep you little, but I don't wish you big.  I love you and love the being you are becoming.  

Remember Jesus loves you little one and remember that Mom loves you.  Nothing you can say, or do, or be will ever get me off your team.


Happy Birthday Bee, 4 looks good on you!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment