Saturday, December 19, 2015

Little Packages

"Good things come in little packages...little packages wait and see...
Good things come in little packages....just like ME!"



Our holiday season has been busy...too too too busy.  I haven't blogged.  Oh how I have wanted too, but life has been so busy!  Goodness.  Lily has been  singing bits and snipits of her Christmas program for the last 3 weeks and I must say I could not wait for the night her program arrived!  I was so excited to hear each of the songs.  I thought I knew what she was singing, but Lily had her own rendition of each one.  Joy to the World was Joy to the Lord and so on.  I just couldn't wait to hear all the kids together.





As we were headed out the door for the program I pulled everyone aside for some family pictures.  Its usually kind of a circus getting all of us in a picture with our faces smiling in the same direction.  As shown above we usually have fun just being silly.



We arrived early and got front row seats.  Evie was so excited to see Lily and we were all antsy to hear these songs all the way through!





There is NOTHING more satisfying as a parent then watching your child do something that brings her joy.  It is so special.  Lily was completely into the motions and knew all of the songs.  I had such a fun time watching her.




The poor little dear was so tired and she spent much of her time attempting to sing and do motions through her yawns.  She is so cute.  



The program was a sweet 20 minutes, but I LOVED every single minute.  Evie was so excited and kept saying "Hi Lily!!!!" all throughout the evening.  I am a blessed Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment