Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Catching Up

Yes......I'm still here!  I know its already July 8th and I have been MIA on our blog.  I will tell you, June was an absolutely chaotic and busy month.  Quite honestly it was a little bit too busy if you ask me.  Goodness!  I have so much that I want to catch up on so stay tuned and hopefully my posts will be far more frequent!

Before I venture into our Colorado trip, I just want to do a last little post celebrating our Evie Bee. Between IRONMAN, visitors and our family going through a nasty bug, we were unable to have that official day of celebrating so we just did little celebrations throughout the month.






It truly was the month of Evie and I pray whatever memories she does have of her 2 year old bday that they will be joyful.  Evie is such a sweet little girl and even as she ventures into her toddler 2's I cannot wait to watch her grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment