Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The 19 Month Bee

So it is t-minus 18 hours until we make the long journey out to Disney World to run the Dopey Challenge, and I had this realization that I won't have access to a computer and will be running my little legs off on January 11th!  So, everyone is going to get to see this adorable little face a few days early this month.


Holy Moses has this little girl become....well, a little girl!  Long gone is the baby and we are in full fledged toddlerhood.  I LOVE it!  Evie is such a love and this little lady is so much fun.  This kid can make me laugh out loud these days. It is wonderful!


One of these laugh out loud moments happened today.  We have been battling keeping Evie's shoes on in the car.  She loves to take them off and throw them every which way.  It is a nightmare especially recently because it has been wintery and freezing.  Every time she takes them off, we come to her side of the car, point to her bare tootsies, tell her "No, No Bee," and give her a little swat.  She cries and then we do it all over again.  Well just today, I came around the car to discipline her and right when I opened the door, she grabbed her bare foot, pointed to it and said, "No, No," then smiled at me.  I admit, I just burst into giggles.  What a goober.  I just love her little self.


She is like a Lily clone right now and just simply cannot get enough of that sister of hers.  They love to play and giggle and then LOVE LOVE LOVE to yell and scream at each other.  I look at both of them and see so much of Bob and I in them.  Evie is more like me, and Lily like Bob.  Its great.


She is so adventurous these days and just wants to do anything and everything she thinks she can do.  She has become a regular house ape and wants to scale even the tallest of furniture.  I am truly surprised she hasn't braved exiting her crib.  She loves to walk and dislikes to be told where to go.


Her Memaw is seriously her favorite.  Absolute.  They are like two peas in a pod, and when Memaw is around, you can bet I am chopped liver.  Every morning when Evie wakes up she asks about "Memaw?" In the mountains Evie. "Papa?" He is in the mountains with Memaw. Bah Bah? (the horse Bon Bon)  She is in the barn.  Yes....with Memaw.  She looks at me for absolute confirmation and then says "O kayyyyy."



This baby girl LOVES her Memaw.


Evie has been very into cooking and baking "cu cakes!"  Oh how she loves to bring us little plastic colorful cupcakes from her oven.  She even puts her hat and oven mit on. Oh my heart, how it loves her.




The Bee loves "Ba" time and literally trips over herself with glee when we mention taking a bath.  The girls love to play together in the tub and it is so delighting to Evie.  They last until Lily's waterfall game gets to be too much for Evie.  It seems that she is always at the bottom of that game.

She loves fruit snacks still and is a decent eater most of the time.  Vegetables are still a fair miss and only occasionally will she consume them.  She is above all a carnivore and also loves her "ogurt." We have recently introduced "Bay doh" into our play time and she loves to eat that too.


This little girl is growing up so fast.  She is simply so fun and becoming such a cute little person.  She is bright and smart, funny and sensitive.  She still loves to give hugs and has morphed her kisses into full fledged tongue kisses.  Her giggles are infectious and her curiosity wide open.  I love her....all of her.  Every little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment