Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Joyful

2014 is only a few hours away from being gone forever.  Every year I  find myself trying to make that final blog really important.  Some years its been a recap (thats tomorrow), some years it just another day and others it has been something incredibly important.


This year I wanted to end being joyful about these people.  My Mom and Dad aka. Memaw and Papa.  I am so incredibly blessed to have them in my life and my little family is better because of them.  My girls adore them and although life seems to be filled with trouble and change on many fronts, they still have big hearts.



Sometimes its people and sometimes its the small moments that make a lasting memory.  Sometimes its the simple things in life that remind us we have much to find joy in.    I took this picture below on our Christmas hiatus and couldn't help but feel a sense of Divinity in it.  Nature and light.  Beautiful.



Even as I am writing this, I am also wrestling a little Bee who is almost beside herself with glee squealing, "Memaw! Bah Bah! Ah Day! Eoeo!" These creatures and this lady bring unimaginable joy to her.  It makes me smile.  No, it makes me joyful.



As I close out this year, I just want to stop and remember these beings that make my life a little bit brighter.  On even the cloudiest of days I always have reason to be full of joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment