Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Diddy Happened

My girls are just starting to become such good friends these days.  I love watching their sweet relationship blossom.  It is such a treasure and such a delight for me.  Evie loves her big sister and wants to be just like her.  She walks around the house calling for her "Diddy."  When Lily is at school, she is constantly asking me about her and cannot wait to pick her up. 


There are however, many days where Evie is the tormentee of Lily's tormentor.  The poor dear.  Whether she is not playing the way Lily is playing or needs to be locked in a room for some reason, I hear screams and drama throughout the hours on these days.  Evie can hold her own for the most part, except when Lily has her surrounded with blankets all over her.  Lily wants to play so badly.

The best moment happened the other day when Bob and I were in the kitchen.  Evie came running down the hallway in tears with her hair a wreck and her shirt over her shoulder.  I asked her, "Oh Bee, what happened?"  Her reply was priceless, "Diddy!"  

I shouldn't have, but I just broke down in giggles.  Diddy happened.  Oh Bee, its just begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment