Monday, September 8, 2014

Playmate

Its happening, my girls are slowly becoming friends.  Evie is just mesmerized with her Big Sister and cannot contain her joy when she sees her.  Some days when we drop Lily off for school, Evie looks over my shoulder with such longing, wondering where her "Diddy" went.  It is truly a special thing for this Momma.


Lily is still heads and tails above Evie, but so often during the day I will see them playing fort or looking at books together.  They love each other and their budding little friendship is fun to watch.


The other day we went outside and played in our dry little pool.  We were out there for over an hour playing together and the girls loved every minute.  They would each take turns sliding down the slide.  Lily barely fits on the slide and Evie was determined to go down head first.  Such a little Dare Devil.


I sat there just happy.  Its so wonderful to see them playing together and to take part in their simple contentedness with life.  It is beautiful.




Sweet Girls, I pray that you will continue to be best of friends.  You are both so special and have so much fun together.  Play often kiddos.  I love you both bunches.

1 comment:

  1. It touches my heart that you're taking the time to see your girls. To really see them and understand how special tthese moments are for your girls. They are to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete