Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best Friends Forever

Boy, it feels like we just had thanksgiving and already it is December 12th. It seems like the time just flies. I have been overly busy with work these days and sometimes it seems as though I spend all of my time at my desk or thinking of it. I am still working on finding the balance and figuring out how to let work stuff go. It is a learning process to say the least. Maddie and Bryce miss me tremendously as you can see.



Whenever I get home in the evenings, both of them meow and rub up against me until I sit down and hold them. Bryce has taken to cuddling with Bob during the days and hiding in his drawers. Sometimes he is more of a nuisance because he will walk all over the keyboard and sit and purr right in your workspace. I guess we would rather have a cuddly guy like him then a cranky cat. Our animals are just soooooo cute.

I wanted to share some photos of our friends. I am so blessed by all of these girls. Every day I am amazed at how blessed I am to have such awesome sisters. When Annas mother in law took these pictures I thought of how much all of us will treasure them throughout the years. Traci is one of the strongest women that I have ever met. More than being strong she is the epitome of grace and peace. She helps me stay sane when life feels crazy and provides balance in a life of ups and downs. Tara is my life friend. She provides perspective on everything from marriage to cocktails. She is my Vegas buddy and my Piano Bar partner. Her passion for her family and her zest for life is something I cannot imagine not having. Anna is my spiritual friend and tender soul sister. Her passion for the Lord encourages me when life seems overwhelming. She is my fasting, prayer and accountability partner and an unbelievable listener to boot. All of these women are the Lord's gift to me and they remind me constantly of what an awesome God we serve.





Here are all of the guys too. Maybe Bob will write something about all of his guy friends sometime, but I won't put words in his mouth. Mason is the little guy and he just loves Bob. He calls him Bob the Giant and always tells his mom and dad that he wants to be as big as Bob is someday. All of us refer to Bob as BTG to shorten what Mason calls him. It is so cute to see that little boy just light up when Bob comes in the room. I pray someday we can have a little one too.


1 comment:

  1. We are cute aren't we?! Love you very much, my friend. One thing's for sure: the Fields are blessed to know the Longmires.

    ReplyDelete