Monday, December 11, 2023

Crossfit Level 1 Trainer

A year ago I would not have had Crossfit Coach on my radar.  A year into this journey and I absolutely love this community.  Between yoga and crossfit I have found my home. 


I started coaching at Crossfit Raidho back in October and couldn't wait to take my CROSSFIT LEVEL I training course.  I have been in a season of learning and loving it.


Bob and I made a weekend out of it and had a blast chilling at a hotel each evening.  Bob played golf during the days when I was in training and then we connected for dinner and the evening times.


I loved learning all about the Crossfit methodology and honing my functional movements.  There is so much benefit to this sport and I am excited to keep growing and finding new ways to move my body.






At the end of the arduous weekend filled with lectures, movement seminars, workouts, and community building we took a 60 question closed book test.  One shot to regurgitate everything we learned.

Grateful my old study and memory skills came to play because a week later I got the news I am officially a Level 1 Crossfit Trainer.  



LETS GO!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment