Monday, April 3, 2023

All the Kinds of Water


My Momma's third round of chemo found me up in the mountains after they got a mountain of snow.  I mean, no joke, I arrived up at the ranch to piles of snow all over the place.  Quickly getting put to work!





The back porch had 2 solid feet of snow on it.  It was quite the workout, but we did it!




When not at the hospital helping Mom cope with chemo, we spend our days helping her recover.  I usually head to the gym to get a workout in, and then find the rest of my time enjoying the couch.  Mom has weathered the Chemo pretty well, but the days following her treatments are rough.




Even Ellie gets in in the couch support.

I spent one morning helping my Dad navigate the massive ice mounds that formed in front of the horse stalls.  I am so grateful for Crossfit because I was able to swing that pick axe for a good hour and a half with nothing to show for it but tired grip strength and some mud. Functional fitness is HUGE!



Lily had another amazing Synchronized swimming meet while I was away and her team did fabulously.



Their Tucson meet was wonderful and Bob and Grandma got to support her.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment