Sunday, August 7, 2022

Evie is off to 4th Grade!

"Mom, I am SO excited to learn!"

These were the words the Bee told me as we were leaving the Meet the Teacher night.  I could have nearly jumped for joy.  COVID and the pandemic was really hard on this little girl and getting her love for learning back has taken a year and a fantastic teacher (thank you Mrs. Argos!).  Evie stormed right into the school, found her friends, met her teacher and walked out ready for the year.  I am gonna say it, this is gonna be a great year for Evie!



Evie has done a lot of growing up over the past few months.  She is an entirely different person than her sister and she exudes personality.  Everything about this kid is BIG even if it comes in a small package.  Relentless Evie is going to do all the things and honestly, Im here for it.



Um......how handsome is Bob??

Okay, I digress.  Evie and her Daddy are two peas in a pod, cut from the same cloth.  Its been a year of growth for both of them.  But the love that exists between the two of them is really enormously big. 


Evie and Lily are ultimate Frenemies right now.  Evie will not stay in the shadows of her big sister, and Lily doesn't love to share the light right now. Its normal and all the things.  I am so deeply grateful that Evie is 100% unwilling to shrink for anything.


Evie is still an avid gymnast and has decided to add diving to her sports this year.  Bob is thrilled and Evie is loving it.  Looking forward to seeing where that will take her!





Evie Bee, I seriously love you all the ways.  You have helped me grow and learn and stretch in the most amazing of ways.  You are a true fighter, a true world changer, a relentless pursuer of the yes.  Keep your eyes on Jesus Bee, and keep stretching yourself to love outside of your own world.  The road ahead of you is wide open girlie and the possibilities are endless.

Love you
Mom



Evie Bee, 

Your hugs and love are the joy of my life. I love you so much and it's been a great year of watching you grow. You are learning to control your feelings so well and are learning how to make it through the day with love and kindness to the people who love you the most. I'm so proud of you and how great you're doing. I love you foreverness and to the moon and back! Go bee awesome! 

Love Dad


 

No comments:

Post a Comment