Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Unaccompanied Minor

Well Lily Grace, you did it.  You flew all the way to Florida for a week with Gma and Gpa all by yourself.  This was a really big day and honestly a really big moment in life.  


I remember when I was young and visiting my friends in Texas as an unaccompanied minor.  I LOVED it.  Every summer I couldn't wait to go to the airport and have an adventure.  It felt so big and I just felt like a big girl.  I know without doubt this is how Lily felt.  She has been begging me for a while now.




Baby flew the nest and I found myself just really proud of her competency and independence.  So amazing.

There was no shortage of amazing experiences for Lily on this trip.  Her big moment was swimming with dolphins.  I mean...how cool!







She and Grandma Lynn made memories with their new fish friends.









They went to Disney and Lily finally braved the Expedition Everest ride. She was so proud of herself even though she closed her eyes the whole time.





When not partying at Disney Lily got a private tennis lesson and clearly had no fun at all.





One of their final experiences was seeing the show "Beehive" at the local theatre.  Lily LOVES doing fun and different things and this trip was one of her big summer highlights for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment