Sunday, October 20, 2019

This Moment

Lily and Evie, I am learning a lesson right now.  You can't do it all.  So many times and seasons in your life are going to be overly full and you simply have to admit, out loud, that you can't do it all.  This has been one of those seasons for us.  There is so much we are doing, so much we are committed to, and so little time.  Its beautiful and overwhelming. 






But this is our season.  It won't last forever.........I believe it, but it will last for right now.  I find myself struggling with guilt and trying to extend myself grace, but its hard.  Ill say it again girls, you can't do it all.

Our blog is suffering because of it..  We are doing so much right now and yet there is nothing of it here.  In my most overwhelmed times this platform, this story telling space has been the thing that I miss the most.  Its so important to me girls.  I want you to know your story, our story, but it simply is going to be sparse right now.  I promise to not give up though.


\
In this busy time I have missed capturing so many moments with you, but this moment.....one morning I stopped the world and took the time.  

You girls are growing up so fast, so very fast and no matter how busy our life is your Mom and Dad love you with all the love.  There are so many wonderful things in our life and I hope to capture a few moments of memories for us and above all I promise to never stop telling our stories even if they are fewer and far between.












Lets keep living life girlies! And finding our way through all the chaos! XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment