Friday, October 6, 2017

The Principal Called

Dear Lily,

I. AM. SO. STINKIN'. PROUD. OF. YOU!  Today was one of those parent dreams and you my dear made it happen.


Today I got a call from your school principal.  I was a little worried at first, but Mrs. Collins put my mind immediately at rest.  "This is a special call, and one that I am very proud to make."  The pride began to well up.

Every month your teacher selects students that are outstanding for your Principal to do a "positive call."  You, Lily Grace, were that student and I am simply overwhelmed with pride for everything that she told me.

She Perseveres

She is Determined

She is Helpful

She is Obedient

She is Smart

She is Kind


I KNOW!!!!! And I am so excited that other people know it too!  You are doing it Lily, you are changing the world.  You are making good choices and you are living, learning and doing you BOLDLY! 


You are amazing......and it's not just me and Daddy who know it!

SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment