Saturday, August 4, 2012

My New Kitchen

Lily got the greatest gift from Grandma Hill this past weekend, A KITCHEN!
 Bob and I have been so careful with how many toys Miss Lily has partly because she doesn't need them and the other part because our apartment is small.  Lily simply loves helping me in the kitchen and most times it is a little ring-around-the-rosey routine so I knew that it was time for her to have a Lily size place to bake her cupcakes.




It's perfect and she loves it.  Her favorite thing to do is either play with the telephone or use a wet wipe to clean her kitchen.  She is just so neat and tidy.   I just love watching her learn and frankly, she is just too smart.  It is amazing.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Hill!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Lily is simply the cutest! Her hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete